This map of Sicily from C.P. Stacey's Official History of the Canadian Army in the Second World War shows where the Canadians, British, and Americans advanced through Sicily.
Green lines (US Forces – Seventh Army), dashed red lines (British Forces – Eighth Army, 30th Corps, 13th Corps) and solid red lines (Canadian Forces – 1st Canadian Brigade, 2nd Canadian Brigade, and 3rd Canadian Brigade) show the allied progression through
Sicily from 10 July to 17 August 1943. The initial landings are marked by arrows on the coast.
Beginning at the left of the map, the United States Seventh Army (green lines) landed at three southern ports, including Licata and Gela. They then pushed through western and northeastern Sicily.
The Canadian Forces (solid red lines) landed to the right of the Americans, at the southern tip of Sicily. Following the arc of American progression, the Canadians occupied a section of eastern Sicily.
The remainder of eastern Sicily was advanced upon by the British Forces (dashed red lines). They landed at seven different ports along the eastern coast.
The map provides further basic topographical information and identifies major towns and bodies of water for context.